Mental Kombat (AtariAge)
Mental Kombat is a two player puzzle game based on a concept developed by Simon and a friend originally for the Commodore 64. The rules of Mental Kombat are as follows:
- Each player has their own color.
- You have to connect tiles of your color vertically or horizontally.
- You can move every tile of every color, this means that you could connect a row of tiles of your opponent's color if you don't move carefully enough.
- To prevent deadlock situations you can't undo the last move.
- If you complete a row of your stones your opponent will lose energy.
- If one player runs out of energy the battle is over.