Warring Worms: The Worm (Re)Turns
Warring Worms, The Worm (re)Turns is an updated version of the original Warring Worms, originally published in 2002.The new features are:
- Tank Mode - In this mode, the head no longer leaves a trail.
- Solid Arena Mode - The starting arena cannot be destroyed by the cannon
- Unbreakable Mode - Nothing can be destroyed by the cannons. In this mode, the only thing the cannon can hurt is your opponent!
- First To: - Tony Morse once said something to the effect of "Who wants
to play best of 198?" This feature lets you chose the ending score, and
bring "full" games down to a playable time
- Sudden Death Mode - This feature changes the winning condition to be
that you must beat your opponent by at least 2 points.
- Select Game/Random Game - Selecting Random game changes most of the
game options to be selected randomly before each round. This provides a
new challenge every round.